No products in the basket.
Best Sauvignon Blanc 2014 MARGARET RIVER
We are very pleased to announce that our Senses 2014 Sauvignon Blanc has been awarded the Best 2014 Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc by the esteemed wine writers at The Real Review. See the review from Toni Paterson MW below.
This award follows other great reviews and accolades, including:
* 95 Points – James Halliday Wine Companion 2016
* 95 Points – Ray Jordan West Weekend Magazine 2016
* Trophy & Top Gold – 2014 Hobart International Wine Show
* Trophy & Top Gold – 2014 Margaret River Wine Show
* Silver Medal – 2015 Adelaide Wine Show
Complex and Succulent – Toni Paterson MW
Gorgeous rich passionfruit aromas with ripe citrus undertones. The palate is juicy, intensely flavoured and succulent, with gentle texture and interest introduced through barrel fermentation. A very complex and delicious wine, with great depth that shows the serious, and highly worthy side of sauvignon blanc. (Screwcap)
Bes 2014 Sauvignon Blanc from Margaret River
Score: 95 Points ★★★★★
Ageing: now to 2019
Food: Broccoli and anchovy orecchiette