No products in the basket.
2010 Awakening Cabernet Sauvignon
Specially selected parcels of Cabernet Sauvignon have been blended to produce this wine for the Awakening range. The wine displays complex aromas of blackcurrant, liquorice and choc mint, with hints of mocha. On the palate, the dense velvety texture is complemented by cigar box, black olive notes followed by fine silky tannins from 18 months maturation in French oak barriques. This wine can be enjoyed now or with careful cellaring will develop for the next 8 to 10 years.
Awards & Accolades
- Gold Medal – 2012 Perth Royal Wine Show & 6 Trophies – Best Wine of the Show, Best Red Table Wine, Best WA Wine, Best WA Red Wine, Best Cabernet, Best 2010 Red Table Wine
- Gold Medal – 2012 Canberra National Wine Show & The Cabernet Sauvignon Trophy
- Gold Medal – 2012 Mundus Vini International Wine Show
- Gold Medal – 2012 Qantas Wine Show of WA
- Gold Medal – 2012 Hobart International Wine Show
- Gold Medal – 2012 Margaret River Wine Show
*Save up to 25% & FREE delivery on wine purchases by becoming a Wine Club member